Please click the icon or the "" icon (on the upper right) > Register. There will be a registration popup dialog, where you can copy and paste the registration email and license code.
FlixiCam are able to help you download any movies and TV shows from Netflix to computer for offline playback.
MP4. FlixiCam is able to download Netflix video to MP4 format so that you can enjoy them on most of devices freely.
The trial version of FlixiCam allows you to download videos at low quality only. You can buy a license to upgrade to the Pro version for getting the ability to download HD videos.
Please contact our support team with the order IDs. We will refund you as soon as possible.
Sure, we offer a discount for batch orders. You can contact our support team to get the coupon code.
The error code "-105" means that the video is not available in your country. For this issue, please make sure the video can be played normally in Netflix web player first.
The error code "-106" means that you entered the wrong PIN code, or didn't enter the code to allow the download. Netflix allows the primary account holder to control viewing with a PIN, called Parental Controls, as to ensures child does not watch content rated above selected maturity level and particular TV series or movies. So please enter the correct PIN code to allow the download.
The error code "-107" means that too many people are using your account right now. If you've shared your Netflix account with friends or family, they may be using Netflix while you're trying to watch a movie or TV show. The number of users that can stream at the same time will depend on your Netflix plan. You can check the limit for your account.
To resolve it, please stop playing on another screen.
If you get an "Error = -102" or "-103", or "-200", please send the info below to our support email ([email protected]) for further analysis:
- 1. What is your Windows OS? Windows 7/8/10? 32 bit or 64 bit?
- 2. Which Netflix plan did you order?
- 3. Are you downloading Netflix Movies or TV shows?
- 4. Does this happen to certain videos or all videos? Please tell us the name or URL of the videos you want to download.
- 5. Please send the log files to us, which you can find them by clicking the Menu button > Open log file. You will see a logs folder and there should be three log files named native.txt, middle.txt and FlixiCam.txt.
1. FlixiCam provides free trial version, with which you can download videos in lower quality (480p). To get videos in HD resolution, please purchase a license.
2. Netflix's Basic plan doesn't provide high definition viewing, so FlixiCam doesn't support to get HD video while working with Netflix Basic plan.
3. Please make sure Netflix plays video in HD quality. First, you need to adjust the Netflix playback setting to High: sign into Netflix.com, and select your profile. Under My Profile, select Playback Settings, then find Data Usage, and select High.
If you have done the above setting, but the downloaded video's quality is still poor (at around 480P), please follow these steps to check the original video's quality: Open Netflix web player on Chrome browser, and play the video. Click "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "Shift" + "D" on the keyboard at the same time, then some details of the video will pop up, where you can check the video's resolution.
4. Netflix provides merely 480P quality for videos from Disney and Marvel on Chrome Web player. So currently, FlixiCam does not support downloading those videos at HD quality.
The first video of an episode always comes with a previous review, which is an independent video encoded with a different ID. So please try to play the first video in Netflix web player and skip the previous review, then copy the link to FlixiCam for downloading.
Please right click the program icon, and choose "Run as administrator" in the drop down list to launch the program. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Then the program will be launched. Please input your registration email and code to the registration box.
Please play the video on VLC Media Player, it enables you to choose subtitles to play.